Monday, January 30, 2012

On My Needles




I just wanted to post a little today to keep up with myself.  I'm still trying to organize myself in a more organized fashion.  In an attempt to get into a good blog routine, I'm ambitiously planning to post three times this week. I figure that my first post of the week doesn't need to be a dissertation, just a little inspiration.  Wow, maybe I have had too much coffee this morning!! 
Anyway, I just thought I'd share the project I currently have on my knitting needles.  The pattern is Honey Cowl, available for free on Ravelry.  The yarn is The Great Adirondack Yarn Company, Nassau, which is 50% cotton and 50% silk, leftover from a sweater I made ages ago.  So far the colors are stunning, the fiber is soft and drapey and the pattern is mindless enough to take anywhere, but interesting enough to not be boring.  Have a lovely day!  


P1050625 by freerangeknitter
P1050625, a photo by freerangeknitter on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment