Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good Intentions

Well folks, as the title of this post implies, I've had good intentions. . .  My New Year's Resolution this year is to be more organized.  I actually had about a zillion resolutions but I realized they could all fit into one simplified category.  Part of being more organized means that I will actually budget my time better and blog more.  More as in at all.  You'll notice that today is already the 14th day of January and it's taken me that long to get organized enough to sit down to write this.  I guess in the scheme of things, I'm okay with two weeks.  

I have been crafting away lately.  Mostly it's been finishing Christmas gifts.  No, I'm still not done with Christmas.  Yes, I am going to do better this year.  I'll be more organized, right? ;-).  I hope that your year has started off well and that 2012 brings on productivity, creativity, positivity, expressivity, festivity and all the other good -ivities. 

Here are a few of the good things I've been working on lately:


I'll be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment