Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Done

Let me just say, these little bags were hard to let go.  I had fun making them and I love the way they turned out.  I did not get them made before the birthdays they were for but I did finally get them in the mail yesterday.  Just a few days late!  The went out to be loved and adored or at least used. 

Perfect Zip Bags

The pattern was wonderful.  I'm usually hesitant to buy bag patterns because I like drafting my own but Elizabeth Hartman's pattern was well worth the splurge.  They were easy to make and went together really quickly {when I didn't have a 2-year old "helping" that is}. 

Perfect Zip Bags

Perfect Zip Bags

Perfect Zip BagsPerfect Zip Bags


Perfect Zip Bags

Perfect Zip Bags

To make the handles, I deviated from the pattern and used a key fob set that I picked up at my local quilt shop.  I took literally five minutes to make each handle and they look so, professional. 

Perfect Zip Bags


I really love both bags.  The Mendocino log cabin is definitely more "me" but the brighter 16-patch is so happy.  I'll have to make some just for me now.  And everyone else of course! 

Perfect Zip Bags

Tomorrow I'll have a peak at the next project for you.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment