Sunday, March 27, 2011

Every Sunday

Every Sunday should be relaxing and simple. Take today for instance, it's a dreary, cold, wet, yucky day so we're relaxing inside. First thing this morning Chickadee and I went out for a girls breakfast together. (Oh, how that girl loves IHOP.) Then we spent a little time over at the Barnes & Noble next door just browsing and hanging out together. When it was time to feed Gus again we had to scurry back home. How did I know it was time to feed Gus? The sudden tingling and conspicuous wet spots on my shirt told me so. Yep, definitely time to go home. . . 
Now I'm cleaning the house, getting ready for tomorrow and making dinner, enjoying a crispy fire, homemade Seeded Dakota bread with butter and honey, a bit of knitting and tea. Chickadee is reading her new book, Gus is napping and I don't know where Aaron is. Can you hear my sigh from where you are? This is what a Sunday should look like. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment