Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Warm Wishes

I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind thoughts and well wishes for my mom. She's still in ICU but she's stable now and will probably be moving to the big hospital in Atlanta soon. Gus and I arrived home on Friday night and we spent most of the weekend cleaning up the garden and raking leaves with Katie. It helped to clear my head and sort out all the emotional stress of the past couple of weeks. So, just so you don't think that I already abandoned my new blog I took some "before" pictures of the garden so I can keep track of our progress through the growing season. Enjoy and thanks again everyone. 


Center Box
Left box where the herbs grow.
Right box where the neighbor's cat. . .never mind.
I am a Zen Master.
"The kiss of sun for pardon, The song of birds for mirth, One is closer to God in a garden than anywhere else on earth." ~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment