Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hey there friends!  I'm so excited to be back here again!  I felt like I ran out of {blogging} steam at the end of the year there.  Which is kind of unfortunate because I made tons of handmade things this year for Christmas that I would love to share with you all.  I will share the ones that I remembered to take pictures of.  

Like this adorable Hedgie:

Hedgie



This hat for A's cousin's boyfriend:

J's Brown's Hat


This pillow for a friend:


Laura's Pillow


And certainly not least this vest for my little Danger:

Danger's Vest


What I didn't get pictures of:


Pirate Lovey Blanket
Knitted Hat for my Brother-in-Law
Knitted Socks for my other Brother-in-Law
Pajamas for Chickadee, Danger and A
Knitted Hat for A's Grandfather
I'm sure I'm forgetting something but boy, was that enough!  


Now in the spirit of New Year's, it's time for my resolutions/goals for the year.

2013 Goals:

 #1. Blog better.  I want to be more consistent, have better content and a snappier look.
#2. Make more!!  This means that I want to sew every day.  Even if it's only for a few minutes.
#3. Design more!  I have tons of ideas floating around, it's time to not only put them down on paper but to make them as well.
#4. Submit at least one project to a magazine
#5. Open an Etsy shop.  I'm a little bit terrified of this one. . .
#6. Get in shape
#7. Be Debt Free. This year I'll be on a strict fabric and yarn diet as I try to follow Dave Ramsey's plan and to be completely debt free.  
#8. Sell the house. We're moving again, this time up to Virginia.  So, I'll be working like crazy to get the house ready to sell.  Wish me luck!


I'll be back soon with my list of projects for 2013.  

~A




No comments:

Post a Comment