Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tomorrow or Yesterday?

It seems that the post I promised "tomorrow" passed by about a week ago.  Oops!  No, I didn't get kidnapped by the fabric police.  Although, that sounds pretty tempting. . .  No, instead I got to go on our first Girl Scout camping trip.  Of course, we had the biggest thunderstorm of the year on Saturday.  Our solution was to load up all ten girls and go to our fearless leader's house.  A few of the girls were really disappointed but we cheered them up by roasting marshmallows in the fireplace.  I don't know about the girls, but it sure cheered me up!  The girls all seemed to have a good time and we're looking forward to doing it again soon.  Without the thunder and lightening next time!

Chickadee and I came home Sunday afternoon just in time to grab Gus and wave good-bye to Aaron as he left for the airport.  So, with the catching up from our camping trip and no Aaron at home, plus teacher appreciation week at school, well, the blog ended up at the bottom of the list. 

Now that I'm here, I'll tell you what you've all dyeing dieing to know, what Aaron gave me for my birthday last week!  He  actually got me what I asked for this year.  I can't wait to try it out.  He got me a Learn to Dye kit from Burgh Baby Gear.  I think he even found it on Hyena cart.  Way to go Aaron!!

P1050824

It's not the exact kit I was hoping for, but it will be a good practice set!  I really wanted to try out the Greener Shades dye kit.  It's more environmentally friendly and if I like dyeing as much as I think I will then I'll invest in that one later on.  But I was impressed that Aaron remembered that I mentioned a dye kit at all and I'm very thankful for the one he chose. 

I'm off to clean the bathrooms.  How glamorous am I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment