Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Sewing Goals

I was catching up on reading favorite blogs yesterday and came across a post by Jeni over at In Color Order on her summer sewing goals.  Her post made me consider what I hope to get done this summer.  Once my Super Secret Project is done that is.  So I made a list.  Here are the things that I want to accomplish in the next few months.  I admit that the list is quite, shall we say, adventurous?, hopeful?, ambitious?, extreme?  All of the above!  It's quite the list but hey, a girl's got to dream, right?

Here it is in no particular order:

1. Finish Renae's quilt (only a year late!)
2. Summer shorts for everyone.
3. Quilt for my bed
4. Summer top(s) for me
5. Cathedral Window Wall hanging
6. Other wall hanging
7. Inspired wall hanging
8. Christmas bags x's 3
9. Finish Caitlyn's quilt (only 10 years late)
10. Kitchen curtains
11. School outfit for Chickadee
12. This space left blank intentionally for projects that I may have forgotten that I want to do.  
 13. Like the shower curtain using Heather Ross' Mendicino fabric I've been saving




Here's the fabric I have picked out for one of the wall hangings.  Isn't it wonderful?  I love how happy the fabrics look together.  It just looks so summery!  I love fabric.  And color.  And colorful fabric even more. 




Here's to summer sewing,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment